Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Today marks the start of another new year. A fresh start. The first of 365 days that lay ahead to divide and conquer. To fill with happy memories and perhaps a few regrets. Nonetheless, we all charge ahead with hearts full of optimism!  

This morning as we stir from our slumber and groggily fumble for some coffee, many of us are probably thinking about resolutions (you know, like never to guzzle a bottle of Andre... ever again).  Personally, I get all excited pondering ideas for how to become a "better me" this time of year.  In the past I've usually settled for things that I know will get me out of my comfort zone, like learning how to wake board or run a marathon... all of which never ever actualize. So I'm trying something new this year. I'm challenging myself and Joe to fulfill our duties in Colorado as adventurous, rough n' tumble, wild-west residents. Or in other words, complete a list of tangible expectations before the end of June.



Colorado Must-Do List:
Compiled June 2011

As with any list, one can lose sleep over trying to make it as comprehensive as possible. However, I rest easy knowing that there are many great things included, as well as many others that were (and will be) accomplished in addition.  In 2012, I wish to use this list as a compass to motivate Joe and I to continue appreciating all that this beautiful state has to offer. We are so blessed to have so many new and exciting adventures within reach.  

With that, I say best of luck to those of you with lofty New Year's resolutions! May they challenge you to step out of your comfort zone, to enjoy the outdoors, and to tempt your inner spirit of adventure.

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment