Monday, November 14, 2011

Homemade Happy Hour

It's another Monday. What are you doing after work?  I recommend that you make plans to kick off those shoes, pull on your favorite sweats, turn up the tunes, and indulge in a homemade happy hour (or two)!

Knocking my socks off.

It just so happens that I have a cocktail master living in residence.  His signature shake is the classic Martini.  Umm... I'll take one of those, please!

Chilling the glass.

Portioning vermouth and vodka.
Shake shake shake

Oh yeah, and he has such a nice smile too...

Cocktail master,  Joe.

Personally, I prefer to plop a few stuffed olives and a splash of olive juice into the mix if we have some on hand.  No matter what you prefer in your cocktail, don't forget to garnish your homemade happy hour experience with just that... some happy!   


For this particular occasion, we enjoyed warm sweet-roasted almonds and a competitive Scrabble face off.  Cheers to making Mondays into Fundays!  

2 comments:

  1. you and Joe are just WAY too cute :) love how you turn Monday into an awesome start to the week <3 and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you guys are adorable! I miss the Joe Lazar martinis!!

    ReplyDelete